Terms of Service
- Cryptostocks hereafter referred to as "the Platform", assumes no responsibility or liability for any consequences as a result of using the services of the Platform.
- Access Subject to Local Restrictions: The Platform and all information and functionality contained within it are not directed at or intended for use by any person resident or located in any jurisdiction where (1) the distribution of such information or functionality is contrary to the laws of such jurisdiction or (2) such distribution is prohibited without obtaining the necessary licenses or authorisations.
- No Offer: The information contained in the Platform is just for informational purposes. No information published on Platform website constitutes a solicitation, an offer, or a recommendation to buy or sell into a funding opportunity, to effect any transactions, or to conclude any legal act of any kind whatsoever. The Platform does not intend to provide investment, legal or tax advice through its website and does not represent that any funding opportunity or services discussed are suitable for any investor. When making a decision about your investments, you should seek the advice of a professional financial advisor.
- No Liability: To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event shall Platform or any of its directors, employees or agents have any liability whatsoever to any person for any direct or indirect loss, liability, cost, claim, expense or damage of any kind, whether in contract or in tort, including negligence, or otherwise, arising out of or related to the use of all or part of these web pages, even if the Platform has been advised of the possibility of the same.
- The Platform does not evaluate or endorse any of the funding opportunities and makes no recommendations. The Platform does not verify the factual information submitted through the postings and the Platform makes no representations or warranties with respect to the information provided. Users must conduct their own investigation of the merits and risks of each funding
- Users of the Platform
- take full responsibility for their own actions, and any consequences resulting from those actions. It is the Users' own responsibility to determine the risks involved in depositing funds with the Platform, listing funding opportunities, trading, or any other activity or action related to the use of the Platform;
- are solely responsible for ensuring that all transactions shall be a valid and legal transaction not infringing any laws including money-laundering laws and regulations;
- may be asked at the discretion of the Platform to provide proof of identity, address, or any other information as deemed appropriate. Said information will not disclosed unless required by law.
- The Platform assumes no responsibility or liability
- for any fraud or scams committed on this Platform;
- for the terms of the funding opportunities that are traded or listed on the Platform;
- for the actions of the users issuing securities on the Platform;
- for any losses due to any malfunction, breakdown, delay or interruption to the internet connection, or if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period of time.
- The Platform reserves the right to suspend trading of any listed funding opportunity, or suspend access to an security creator's account, for failure of an security creator to provide requested information, or in the event of suspected fraud.
- The Platform reserves the right to deny listing, or suspend trading, of a funding opportunity if it is deemed to be of a nature that potentially exposes the operations of the Platform to unacceptable risks.
- By using the Platform, and any of its current services, the Users agree to be bound by these terms of service.
These terms are subject to change.
Date: 18th Jun 2012