|=============== Forward Disclaimer ===============
The project discussed below are not registered as securities or considered securities in any jurisdiction around the world. All transactions with constituents are conducted in crypto-tokens (eg. bitcoins, devcoins or litecoins.)
No action has been or will be taken by the issuer which would permit an offer of the constituent shares to the public, or possession or distribution of any offering material, in any country or jurisdiction where action for that purpose is required. The constituent shares may only be offered for sale or sold in conformity with all applicable laws and regulations in any jurisdiction in which they are offered, sold, distributed or delivered. No constituent, or any other person, may purchase, offer, sell, distribute or deliver the constituent shares, or have in its possession, publish, deliver or distribute to any person, any offering material or any documents in connection with the constituent shares, in any jurisdiction other than in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Without limiting the above:
● The constituent shares have not been registered under the US Securities Act of 1933 (US Securities Act) or the securities laws of any state of the United States and may not be offered, sold or delivered in the United States or to, or for the account or benefit of, any US person (as defined in Regulation S under US Securities Act), except pursuant to an effective registration statement or in accordance with an available exemption from the registration requirements of the US Securities Act; and
● No prospectus or other disclosure document (as defined in the Australian Corporations Act 2001 (Corporations Act)) in relation to the Bonds has been or will be lodged with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) and offers of the constituent shares for issue or sale in Australia are restricted to offers over A$500,000. Accordingly, no person appointed in connection with the distribution of the constituent shares and no constituent shall:
● make or invite an offer of the constituent shares for issue or sale in Australia (including an offer or invitation which is received by a person in Australia); or
● distribute or publish any draft, preliminary or definitive information memorandum, offering circular, prospectus, investment statement or any other offering material or advertisement relating to any constituent shares in Australia, unless:
● the aggregate consideration payable by each offeree is at least A$500,000 (or its equivalent in an alternate currency) (disregarding moneys lent by the offeror or its associates); and
● such action complies with all applicable laws, regulations and directives in Australia and does not require any document to be lodged with ASIC.
By purchasing the constituent shares, each constituent is deemed to have indemnified the issuer or any related parties for any loss suffered by any of them by reason of any breach of the above selling restrictions.
Please consult your legal counsel and financial advisor before making any purchase, especially surrounding possible tax and capital gains implications.
=============== Forward Disclaimer ===============
The purpose of the Pyra-Proxy DVC project is to allow those parties interested in Pyramining and the health of DVC to pool their resources and create a conducive environment where they can enter and leave participation at will while still having the opportunity to participate in the pyramining model of mining.
Pyra-Proxy DVC will establish a permanent presence in the Pyramining ecosystem with appropriate reinvestment to maintain and marginally grow its stake while simultaneously providing maximum dividends to project constituents to keep the project viable.
Pyra-Proxy DVC will invest all resources into a 4 tiered Pyramining cluster to maximize reward and benefits from the Pyramining model. Investments will be added in whole BTC increments. Initial resource induction will seed all 4 tiers at a ratio of 1:2:4:8 to maximize mining bonuses and speed the time when DVC purchases and dividends can be made.
The Pyramining top level account will be made public so that any participants or prospective participants can fully audit current and past performance as well as verify that the program is operating properly within the given charter.
REINVESTMENT AND DIVIDEND PLAN
Realized funds will be returned as a 60% reinvestment into the 4th tier account and a 40% dividend take less 5% of dividend take for administration fees
All future amendments to this plan will require majority vote by the programs participants.
CURRENCY TRADING FOR PROFIT GENERATION
This program is not designed to reap gains through the currency trading between BTC and DVC and thus will initiate the necessary trades at market value solely on the vircurex exchange unless that exchange chooses to cancel DVC BTC trading in which case another exchange will be voted upon by members.
Trade announcements will not be announced in advance to protect the interest of program participants but will happen within 48 hours of pyraming payments or receipt of greater than 500,000 DVC of newly invested resources.
Pyra-Proxy DVC will remain viable so long as 3 environmental conditions are true. 1-Cryptostocks is active and allowing for continued operation; 2-Vircurex or some other web based secure exchange between DVC and BTC are viable with active trading; 3-Pyraming remains a viable mining operation.
If the fund management opts to close this fund or in the event of a collapse of DVC or BTC and/or a failure of the conditions above, the administrators will attempt within reasonable power to proportionally disburse cryptocurrency units to the program participants as they become available with 0% reinvestment and 0% administration fee.|