Helping investors to choose their investment objects as well as strengthening the oversight on the adherance of security issuers to their contracts, a security rating is introduced.The rating has 4 categories:
- White - Security isuer is fulfilling his contract. This is the default level for newly listed securities.
- Grey - Security issuer is in violation of his contract since less than 4 weeks.
- Black - Security issuer is in violation of his contract since less than 3 months.
- Delisted - Security issuer is in violation of his contract since more than 3 months. Trading is suspended.
The above timeframes are for reference only. The Exchange reserves the right to rate a security up or down at any point in time.
Up or Downgrading Rating
The process for rating reviews is as follows:
- Anyone can request a rating review, send the request and the supporting documents to our contact email address.
- Should the Exchange deem the claim valid, it will then contact the security issuer (at his specified email address).
- The Exchange will downgrade the security if the security issuer does not respond to the request within 7 calendar days or should he fail to provide proof to counter the accusations.
- The Exchange reserves the right to make the final decision.