Protecting personally identifying information is a core business value and of utmost importance to us. This data protection statement describes how Cryptostocks hereafter referred to as "the Exchange" acquires, collects and uses the personally identifying information that you provide or that is generated while using the Exchange's web sites. If you have questions about this data protection statement or want to contact us regarding how we handle your data, please send an email to [email protected]
Information Collected By Our Site
The Exchange gathers web server log file information automatically such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system. the Exchange uses this information to administrate the website, to analyze and review possible security threats or misconduct.
Disclosing personally identifying informationThe Exchange may also disclose your personally identifying information under the following circumstances:
- as required by law
- when disclosure is necessary to protect the Exchange's rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to written government requests
- The Exchange does not share personally identifying information with third parties
The Exchange uses Google's Analytics services. This service collects browsing statistics which we use to montior and enhance our services
In order to strengthen the overall system, the Exchange
- measures and monitors user's behaviour, assesses their intentions and possibly denies services to users showing malicous activities or intend;
- collects and stores for an indefinite time period user behaviour patterns for threat analysis purposes (see "Data Protection" for more details);
- reserves the right to temporarily or permanently ban Users found trying to circumvent the Exchange's security measures;
- has implemented measures to temporarily or permanently ban Users including but are not limited to: blocking user account, banning IP addresses or IP ranges;
These terms are subject to change without notice.
Date: 23rd May 2012